“Scientific Voyage” aims to provide a rapid publishing platform, where each and every instruction is vital to reduce the editorial process. Authors are instructed to follow the guidelines strictly without which the article may not be accepted for publication. Authors are advised to check the guidelines before submitting the article for publication.
1. Submission of article: We are presently focusing on publishing original research work, review papers and short communications only. Authors may submit their articles to the online submission system at Scientific Voyage or directly email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright declaration (form available in website) duly signed, scanned and attached which may be downloaded from the website which however can be done later on also based on acceptance of the manuscript.
2. File type: Authors should submit the articles either in MS-word or Latex (with class and style files) following the format of the journal Scientific Voyage. Click Here to download the paper template (in .docx).
3. Peer review policy: This journal aims at rapid publication of articles while maintaining rigorous peer review process. Each article will be subject to a minimum of two reviews by two individual reviewers. If their decision varies the article will be sent to a third reviewer and the editor’s decision is final. Reviewers will be insisted to review the paper within 3 weeks time and if he/she fails to return will be sent to another reviewer.
4. Paper acceptance: Final decision on acceptance of the paper is with the editorial team, promotion in any form will disqualify even qualified papers. Selected papers will be put in queue for publication and once the article is published the author will get a confirmation email from the corresponding editor.
The journal follows Creative Commons License 4.0 and authors are instructed to upload a copyright declaration attached with article while submission. Click here to download the copyright declaration, please sign the form and scan it and attach in email. If the article is submitted via the submission form, upload the scanned copyright document in the relevant place.
6. Publishing method: All articles accepted for publication will be open access, free of charge and online as well as hard copy. Authors are free to download their papers at any time; no reprints or any other format of accepted article will be provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.